Episcopal Parishes in Alexandria Virginia
Region IV of the Diocese of Virginia consists of the eight parishes in Alexandria, Virginia. It exists to serve those parishes and to be served, in turn, by those same parishes.
The Region is supported financially by the eight parishes, each of which makes a donation based on the size of the parish.
Region IV officers manage and coordinate the activities of the region, and meet with representatives of the eight parishes on a regular basis as the Region IV Council. Meetings are open to all interested persons.
For additional information please click on menu items on the left and right sides of this page.
more »News Room
- February 3, 2016 Council Minutes and Other Documents
- May 20, 2015 Council Minutes (approved)
- February 11, 2015 Council Minutes (approved)
- November 19, 2014 Council Minutes (Approved)
- Executive Board with Presidents May 2014
- Christian Formation & Youth Ministry Resources
- September 17, 2014 Council Minutes
- May 21, 2014 Council Minutes without attachments (Approved)
- February 19, 2014 Council Minutes (Approved)
- November 20, 2013 Council Minutes